Monday, July 7, 2008

Other Lotto Games

I would like to create files for all of the multi-state lotto games. Maybe one day I can combine them into one file. That will take some time. I don't have a bunch of time right now because of other projects I am working on.

But, if there is a particular game you would like done, please leave a comment and I will get to it quickly. One problem is finding a database of winning numbers for the different game. Although the three I have done were not that hard to find. Hot Lotto was the toughest to find a database. So if you do make a suggestion, it would be helpful if you could leave a link to the winning number so I can bring them into excel.

I would also like to develop similar files for Open Office Calc. The coding is a little different, but I don't think it will be that bad.

No comments:

Relax. Kick your shoes off and watch a video.