Sunday, July 6, 2008

Excel Powerball Number Generator

WIN MONEY ON THE POWERBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a program I have written to predict the numbers in the powerball. If you win money with this program, please leave a comment in the most recent file update post on this blog. I would really like to know. Of course, this program is not a guarantee that you will win every week, but hopefully it will increase your chances. If you have any questions, please post questions in the comments of the latest file update post on my blog. Good Luck and I hope you get rich. Here is the link to download.

Excel Powerball Number Predictor

I will update the program every day two before each drawing. This is because the numbers generated by the program are based on past powerball drawings.

And here is a video I posted on You Tube.

3 comments:

arya said...

thank you for the information is very helpful at all

please visit: http://ocw.gunadarma.ac.id/course

Anonymous said...

Hi, Just what is the password for the VBA code? Just wanted to update the data and see how the code was structured.

Thanks,

Mereste D

sc said...

I do not remember. It was so long ago when I created the spreadsheet. I just tried to get back in it and couldn't. If I remember it, I will let you know. I tried a few passwords but they did not work.

Relax. Kick your shoes off and watch a video.